Sunday, January 2, 2011

Holiday Festivities!!

So the holiday's have come and gone! Christmas definitely came quickly and definitely went by fast. It was our first Christmas as a married couple and our last one with out a little one!




Christmas Eve we went over to Kelly's uncle's house and celebrated with his family for a little. We did secret santa stealing game and ate a bunch of food! Was definitely a good time!



After Kelly's uncle's, we came home and met up with my mom and went to midnight mass. I was definitely way too tired to go, but I'm happy I went :) It was just the three of us. Both our dad's weren't feeling well and Jonathan didn't come home til 2:30am!! Happy he came though :)

Christmas Day, we woke up and opened presents (the best part)! I got grey uggs from the hubby, clothes and Eclipse from the parents (and some other stuff), and a computer case from the brother...which unfortunately doesn't fit :( That's what gift receipts are for though :)

After presents, we went over to my uncle's, had lunch and opened more presents. My aunt got me a REALLY cute wristlet from Coach and money from the grandparents.  Can't get better than that!! We went to Kelly's dad's for dinner, and enjoyed a delicious ham.

Family friend's came into town the week after Christmas, and we had a FULL house!! It was a lot of fun having all the company though. I ended up working late every night, so I feel like I didn't get to spend much time with them, but just having them here was nice.

New Years Eve was definitely a fun one. We got to hang out with Kris, one of Kelly's best friends, who is home for the holidays from Iraq. Unfortunately, he has to go back in a week, but he's always in our prayers. We hung out with him and his wife and our other best friends, Jonathan got to spend it with us too, and so did Brian and Brooke. It was a lot of fun -- even though I didn't drink this year, and was the DD -- but regardless, I actually had a great time. Wasn't too crazy this year. Brought in the New Year just right, with a kiss from my hubby and good people to celebrate it with!


Sunday, we celebrated the baptism of Kris and Natania's baby Chloe, and she was just absolutely adorable!! Not one tear, and all smiles. She's so adorable!

2011 is definitely going to be a good year! We will be welcoming Gianna into the world in 8 weeks, and I couldn't be more excited to see and hold her!! 2011 is going to be different, but for the better!

Love my life and my family. I couldn't be more blessed!

-Stephanie

No comments:

Post a Comment