Monday, December 6, 2010

Took the cat's to get spayed!!

This morning, I had to get up by 4:30 am to take the cats to get spayed today. Mother instincts definitely kicked in and I'm so uncomfortable about it, but it is something that definitely needed to get done. With my whole fiasco that happened last week with me trying to get Bella spayed, taking them (Bella and Coco) today felt a little bit of relief. Although I didn't get much sleep because all I could think about was how much the cats are going to hate me after today, they are off and probably already had their surgeries!

Bella was a pain this morning trying to get her in her cage. She absolutely hates that thing and she knows she doesn't go anywhere nice when I put her in it. Took my mom and I about 15-20 minutes to catch her from hiding and put her in it. When we got to the shelter, there were a lot of other people bringing their cat's there to get spayed/neutered and it made me feel a little bit better that my cats aren't the only scardy cats! Poor Bella though, got a 'caution' sticker put on her cage because she is not very friendly when it comes to strangers, especially when I'm not around! Sorry baby girl!

I can't wait to pick them up tomorrow at 7am, and again, I probably won't be able to sleep again because the house will be very different tonight without them :( Oh well!

This week is the last week of classes, thank goodness! But it's definitely not going to be an easy one. I can't wait for this semester to be over, then I can really start to focus on my baby shower and the holidays :)

No comments:

Post a Comment