Sunday, November 21, 2010

Great Weekend!

This weekend went by really fast, as do all of my weekends. Started off by having a nice relaxing Spa Pedicure with Anna Friday night which was much needed. Ended up getting dinner after at a good Italian pizza/pasta/sub place, where we then gorged ourselves after with the biggest piece of NY Cheesecake I had ever had or seen. Came home after and had a relaxing night with the hubby.

Saturday, went to the mall with Jessica to help her find a dress for her rehearsal dinner for her wedding...which is just around the corner I may add! Didn't have any luck for what she had in mind, but I had a nice successful shopping day for myself :) Came home and cleaned up a little bit and then headed out for the night with Kelly and some friends to watch the UFC. BJ Penn won by a knock out against Matt Hughes in the first 30 seconds of the first round, and Quinton 'Rampage' Jackson won by decision against Lyoto Machida, whom I wasn't cheering for, but a close fight.

Gianna got her first onsie today, who daddy will be very proud for her to wear :) Thank you Jessica!

To top the weekend off, ate sausage gravy at Kelly's dads, which I love every time! And the Redskins won their game today, which I couldn't be more happy about!! Also, went to Klines today in Manassas, the last day they were open and got out last Klines fix of the season before March!!

Overall, GREAT weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment