Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Thanksgiving Weekend!

What's better than hanging out with the people you love most, family, and grubbing out until you can't eat anymore?? That's right, nothing! :) Thanksgiving weekend couldn't have been any better, and to add on top of that, it was Kelly and I's first MARRIED Thanksgiving together! It was the first time we spent time with both of our families and got to experience Thanksgiving dinner with different families. It was a ton of fun! Got to have fried turkey, which I must say, was absolutely delicious!! 

This year I thought about tackling Black Friday, but I figured since I really don't have much money, I probably shouldn't go out in the crazy crowd and spend the money I don't have! It was probably a good thing because Kelly ended up getting sick Friday afternoon. Horrible stomach pains and was in a lot of pain. It was most likely from over eating from Thursday, lol :)

Saturday he felt better, and we went to the gym was a much needed workout! After, we spent another Thanksgiving dinner with my cousin's from the mom's side and it was a lot of fun! Got to hang out with cousin's we don't see often, and eat more! We played Wii with the little kids and got whooped by a 10, 8, and 5 year old. lol it was fun!  
Kel and I at the Cousins.

Now it's back to work and class, and this is going to be hell week! 2 more weeks of classes, but a bunch of projects/presentations, papers, and quizzes! NO FUN! 

No comments:

Post a Comment