Thursday, November 18, 2010

It's just the beginning.

So, I’ve gave in. I started to start a blog to keep family and friends updated with our new life! We are at the happiest time in our lives right now; newlyweds and expecting a baby girl in March. It’s funny how fast someone’s life can change, for the better or for the worse, but for use it’s definitely better! Planning the wedding was very stressful, but it couldn’t have turned out to be any more perfect. The honeymoon was perfect and relaxing, and then finding out that our baby, is going to be a girl, has put the icing on the cake! We have thought of a name, we are going with Gianna, but we (or shall I say, me) are still struggling to get the perfect middle name for her.

This is just the beginning of many more posts to come, but I feel that I needed to get my foot in the door and start our first post. We hope this will keep you guys updated with our little life that has just begun, because the people we love most, we want you all to be a part of it!

No comments:

Post a Comment